Our school will:
- Care for your child’s safety and well-being.
- Give every child the chance to be the best they can be, believing in themselves whatever their talent or background, celebrating achievements, community spirit and effort in all that we do.
- Encourage the children to take responsibility for their own learning providing the right balance of guidance and opportunity for creativity, ensuring they recognise there is value in failure and success and sharing their views.
- Ensure children develop and contribute towards a positive attitude in all aspects of school life, the community and to one another, regardless of gender, race, culture, belief, values, age and need.
- Promote positive communication in order to support your child and enable you to share their learning experiences in school.
As the parent/carer I will:
- Make sure my child arrives at school on time and is wearing the correct school uniform.
- Promptly contact the school if my child is off school with an illness or if I have any concerns or worries that may affect your child’s learning or behaviour.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with the school to support my child academically, behaviourally or with any additional needs.
- To support the school by making sure that I regularly hear my child read and homework tasks are completed and returned on time.
- Support the children and the school, working in partnership towards a successful future for all.
As a pupil I will:
- Respect everyone – being kind and thoughtful towards others.
- Make choices to ensure we stay safe and are happy.
- Care for our school and look after my environment.
- Accept learning involves challenge, uncertainty and difficulty.
- Try my hardest to achieve my best.